NOUN: a digital audio file made available on the Internet for downloading to a computer or portable media player, typically available as a series, new installments of which can be received by subscribers automatically.
I listen to a lot of Podcasts. Some for humor, some for spiritual growth, some on entrepreneurialism, some on writing & storytelling and still yet others for inspiration. Go listen to some, you'll thank me.
I'm also always on the lookout for new ones. Have one you love? Let me know!
- Funemployment Radio -Entertainment. PDX. Where it all began. After Rick left, of course.
- Robcast - author "Love Wins," pastor, speaker, podcaster, messenger.
- Good Life Project - Jonathan Fields hosts a wide variety of guests on living a good life.
- Rich Roll Podcast - Author, vegan, ultra-marathon runner. We have lots in common.
- The One You Feed - A podcast about feeding your good wolf.
- The James Altucher Show - Entrepreneur, different kind of biz guy, great guests. Go listen.
- The Tim Ferriss Show - 4-Hour-Work Week author. Read it. Then Read it again. Then listen
- Ultrarunner Podcast - Insight into endurance sports, behind-the-scenes, why people run
- Trail Runner Nation - All things trail running, pacing, gear, nutrition, mind management.
- The First 40 Miles - Backpacking podcast by PDX's Heather and Josh Legler
- Running on Om by Julia Hanlon - running, yoga, spirituality, life & so much more
*note - these are old. Interests are changing, update coming soon!